Pages

Monday, February 24, 2014

J'Adore Voxbox from Influenster

I have a great post for you guys today. I recently received the J'adore Voxbox from Influenster for free to try out some products and I really wanted to share it with you all.

Before I get started I am required to state that all of the products I received were complimentary thanks to Influenster.
 
 
The voxbox included:
A Family size bag of Hershey's Kisses.
One set of KISS Natural lashes
4 Redrose Teabags
Sample of John Frieda's Frizz Ease
Boots Botanics Clay Mask
 
 
 
My favorite item was the bag of Hershey's Kisses. It didn't take long to dig right into them and I'll be sharing the whole thing with my family.
 
 
I haven't tried the KISS Lashes yet but they look really natural. I'm nervous about trying them since I've never used false lashes before but once I do look for a post about them coming up.
 
 
I used the Boots Botanics Clay Mask for the first time last night. It left my face feeling fresh and clean and I'm looking forward to using it more. The only issue I had with it was the fact that it was extremely liquidy and made a mess.

 
The 4 RedRose tea bags I received included 3 Crème Caramel and 1 Lemon Chiffon. I've tried both and they are absolutely delicious. The Crème Caramel is sweet and really good and the Lemon Chiffon tastes like a hot cup of Iced Tea. I will definitely be picking up some of these.

 
I used this item last night and it seems to work. It definitely did make my hair seem straighter and I can't wait to use this product some more.
 
 
 


Have you used any of these products? What do you think of them? Are you a member of Influenster and if you are have you received this box as well?
 
Sarah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment